Summer Youth Transportation
When you plan to attend one of our programs, we are happy to assist you in getting here. We provide several options to accommodate your needs.
All summer programs require you to complete a transportation form in your MyVillage account to indicate how you will be arriving and departing from the program. Transportation forms may also be sent to the transportation office. Transportation arrangements vary according to the type of program you are attending and are the responsibility of the participants.
Transportation Options and Costs:
Options below may not be available due to COVID-19. Please check this page for updates. They will be posted as changes are made.
- Air Travel – Bemidji Regional Airport (BJI)
- Many villagers come from long distances and need to fly to our programs. We provide staff at the Bemidji, Minn. airport to assist villagers in their travels.
- For Arrivals: villagers may arrive on any commercial flights into BJI
- Saturday, the day before the start of their session. Fee includes airport shuttle service, overnight, supervision and meals: $140
- Sunday, the start date of their session. Airport shuttle service: $65
- For Departures: villagers may depart on any commercial flights
- Friday, the day before the end date of their session. Airport shuttle service: $65
- Saturday, the end date of their session. Airport shuttle service: $65
- Sunday, the day after the end date of their session. Fee includes airport shuttle service, overnight, supervision and meals: $140 (not available for one-week sessions)
- The fees for these options include airport escorts, ground transportation and supervision.
- If your villager will be utilizing private aircraft please contact our transportation office to discuss their travel plan.
- Private Vehicle
- If you choose to do the driving yourself, please check out our locations for maps and directions. You will be sent a sign-up form for individual arrival times before arrival.
- To help prevent areas of congestion among villagers, we will closely coordinate the arrival and departure of all participants. There will be an initial single point of entry at which each entering vehicle will be greeted by a Concordia Language Village staff member
- To decrease wait times at the arrival stations, we ask you to arrive on Sunday between the designated times:
|Villagers' last names beginning with
||Arrive between 10 a.m. and noon Central
||Arrive between 2 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. Central
||Arrive between 3:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. Central
- Departure: Saturday between 9 a.m. – noon Central.
Air Travel Reservations: Travel One Travel Agency
Travel One, a Minnesota-based travel agency, helps camp families in making better air travel connections to and from their destinations. Travel One has negotiated special fares on Delta and Sun Country Airlines and helps you find flights that work with Concordia Language Villages' transportation schedule.
Call Travel One and ask for an agent that works with Concordia Language Villages:
(952) 854-2551 (local)
(800) 247-1311 (toll-free)
Questions? Contact Transportation.
Open Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m Central
Concordia Language Villages
8659 Thorsonveien NE
Bemidji, MN 56601 USA
Phone: (800) 450-2214 (toll-free)
Phone: (218) 586-8600 (local)
Fax: (218) 586-8601