Credit Abroad Application Process
Deadlines: Note: these programs have a limited amount of space and will close once filled.
| February 15
||Last day to apply/accept registration forms.
||If accepted into the program: last day to complete the Xperitas Portal Family Stay application and upload passport information and a copy of your passport. 50% of the tuition is due now.
||Full Tuition due.
Step 1: Apply
- Register for the session and complete the registration form
- Put down the $500 deposit. (Deposit refundable if child is not accepted into the program)
- If applicable, renew passport so it is valid for 6 months or more after the return date of trip
- Go into the Forms and Documents section of MyVillage
- Complete the Preliminary Health Screening form
- E-sign the Terms and Conditions form
- E-sign the Code of Conduct Form
- Most recent grade report
- Contact information for a teacher reference
Step 2: Email from CLV
- You will be contacted by our registration team (218-299-3699), (email@example.com) to answer any questions and to go over the forms and documents you still have left to complete.
- You will be contacted by the Credit Abroad team to set up an interview for your child and the trip leader
- Following the interview, you will be notified of your acceptance status.
Step 3: Enroll in the program after notification of acceptance
- 50% of tuition due by March 1, full balance due by April 1.
- Print and Upload Parent Permission form for Minors Traveling Abroad (Notarized)
- Complete the Health History form, Xperitas portal information and Family Stay Profile as soon as possible and no later than March 1.
- Complete the High School Credit Questionnaire
- Receive detailed session specific information and instructions from the credit abroad team for next steps