Credit Abroad Application Process
Credit Abroad will not be offered in summer 2021 or summer 2022. Fill out a form to be notified about credit abroad updates and to be the first notified about 2023 programs.
Note: these programs have a limited amount of space and will close once filled.
||Last day to apply/accept registration forms.
||If accepted into the program: last day to complete the Xperitas Portal Family Stay application and upload passport information and a copy of passport. 50% of the tuition is due now.
||Full Tuition due.
Step 1: Apply
- Register for the session and complete the registration form
- Put down the $500 deposit. (Deposit refundable if the child is not accepted into the program)
- If applicable, renew passport so it is valid for six months or more after the return date of the trip
- Go into the Forms and Documents section of MyVillage
- Complete the Preliminary Health Screening form
- E-sign the Terms and Conditions form
- E-sign the Code of Conduct Form
- Most recent grade report
- Contact information for a teacher reference
Step 2: Email from Concordia Language Village
- You will be contacted by our registration team (218-299-3699), (email@example.com) to answer any questions and to go over the forms and documents still left to complete.
- You will be contacted by the Credit Abroad team to set up an interview for your child and the trip leader
- Following the interview, you will be notified of your acceptance status.
Step 3: Enroll in the program after notification of acceptance
- 50% of the tuition is due by March 1, with the full balance due by April 1.
- Print and upload Parent Permission form for Minors Traveling Abroad (Notarized)
- Complete the Health History form, Xperitas portal information and Family Stay Profile as soon as possible and no later than March 1.
- Complete the High School Credit Questionnaire
- Receive detailed session-specific information and instructions from the credit abroad team for the next steps