MN Office of Higher Education Summer Enrichment Stipends
The Minnesota Office of Higher Education (OHE) provides stipends on a first-come, first-served basis, to cover all or a portion of the direct cost for students in grades 3-11 to attend eligible summer academic enrichment programs.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Minnesota residents who receive free or reduced lunch
- Currently in grades 3-11
- For grades 7-11, an overall "C" average (or higher) or its equivalent for the most recently recorded academic term in the subject area applicable to the summer program you wish to attend
Amount of Stipend
The Summer Enrichment stipend will cover the cost of the summer program and transportation up to a maximum amount of $1,000. Students will only be able to receive one stipend for one approved summer program.
- You must register for a summer youth session. To request a reduced deposit, please email email@example.com or call 218-299-3699.
- Fill out the form using this link or found at the bottom of this page.
- Mail or email the verification letter of free or reduced priced lunches.
- Provide your child's Social Security Number or MARSS number by calling the office at 218-299-3699. Please never put your child's SSN in an email.
- If you child is in grades 7-11, please submit a copy of their last report card showing they have a "C" average or above overall, or in any foreign language class.
*Note: Your application is NOT complete until you send in ALL materials. Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mail materials to:
Concordia Language Villages
Attn: OHE Scholarships
901 8th St. S
Moorhead, MN 56562
- If you do not receive a scholarship and/or decide not to attend, your full deposit will be refunded if your cancellation is received 15 days after you have been notified of your award. If you do not receive a scholarship and still wish to attend, your deposit will be applied toward your summer tuition and will not be refunded.
- Deposits are non-refundable if cancellation is received more than 15 days after notification of award.
- Your deposit will be refunded after your child has completed their camp experience if the cost of your session and transportation is less then $1,000.
- Villagers sent home from the Village for disciplinary reasons or homesickness will not receive a refund.