MN Office of Higher Education Summer Enrichment Stipends
The Minnesota Office of Higher Education (OHE) provides stipends on a first-come, first-served basis, to cover all or a portion of the direct cost for students in grades 3-11 to attend eligible summer academic enrichment programs.
- Minnesota residents who receive free or reduced lunch
- Currently in grades 3-11
- For grades 7-11, an overall "C" average (or higher) or its equivalent for the most recently recorded academic term in the subject area applicable to the summer program you wish to attend
Amount of Stipend
The Summer Enrichment stipend will cover the cost of the summer program and transportation up to a maximum amount of $1,000. Students will only be able to receive one stipend for one approved summer program.
- You must register for a summer youth session. To request a reduced deposit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fill out the form using this link or found at the bottom of this page.
- Mail your child's social security number or MARS number and verification of free or reduced priced lunches.
- If you are in grades 7-11, you must submit a copy of your last report card.
*Note: Your application is NOT complete until you send in ALL materials. Please mail materials to:
Concordia Langauge Villages
Attn: OHE Scholarships
901 8th St. S
Moorhead, MN 56562
- If you do not receive a scholarship and/or decide not to attend, your full deposit will be refunded if your cancellation is received 15 days after you have been notified of your award. If you do not receive a scholarship and still wish to attend, your deposit will be applied toward your summer tuition and will not be refunded.
- Deposits are non-refundable if cancellation is received more than 15 days after notification of award.
- Your deposit will be refunded after you arrive at camp if the cost of your session and transportation is less then $1,000.
- Villagers sent home from the Village for disciplinary reasons or homesickness will not receive a refund.