MN Office of Higher Education Summer Enrichment Stipends
Applications are not available at this time. More information to come.
The Minnesota Office of Higher Education (OHE) provides stipends on a first-come, first-served basis, to cover all or a portion of the direct cost for students in grades 3-11 to attend eligible summer academic enrichment programs.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
- Minnesota residents who receive free or reduced lunch
- Currently in grades 3-11
- For grades 7-11, an overall "C" average (or higher) or its equivalent for the most recently recorded academic term in the subject area applicable to the summer program you wish to attend
Amount of Stipend
The Summer Enrichment stipend is $1,000 that will go toward the cost of the program. Students will only be able to receive one stipend for one approved summer program.
OHE Reduced Deposit Scale
Register for a summer youth session. To request a reduced deposit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 218-299-3699.
Fill out the MN Office of Higher Education Summer Stipend App form, found in the Forms and Documents section of your MyVillage account.
Upload a scan of your Free/Reduced Lunch Form to Minnesota OHE Free or Reduced Lunch Form spot in your MyVillage account. If you cannot upload a scan, you can email a picture to email@example.com or send it by mail.
If you child is in grades 7-11, please upload a copy of their last report card showing they have a "C" average or better, or in any foreign language class, in your MyVillage account.
*Note: Your application is NOT complete until you send in ALL materials. Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mail materials to:
Concordia Language Villages
Attn: OHE Scholarships
901 8th St. S
Moorhead, MN 56562
- If you do not receive a scholarship and/or decide not to attend, your full deposit will be refunded if your cancellation is received 15 days after you have been notified of your award. If you do not receive a scholarship and still wish to attend, your deposit will be applied toward your summer tuition and will not be refunded.
- Deposits are non-refundable if cancellation is received more than 15 days after notification of award.
- Your deposit will be refunded after your child has completed their camp experience if the cost of your session and transportation is less then $1,000.
- Villagers sent home from the Village for disciplinary reasons or homesickness will not receive a refund.