All scholarship opportunities are listed on our website. Our need-based scholarship fund is called the Passport Fund.
How to Apply:
*We strongly encourage you to complete the entire registration and scholarship application online. Please see the table below for the scholarship deposit requirements.
- Register for a 2015 summer youth residential program and pay your deposit.
- If you have already registered or are able to complete your registration(s) online for a 2015 session, please continue with the Passport Fund Scholarship Application online. The application can be found on your MyVillage, Form and Documents page.
- If you are unable to complete the Passport Fund Scholarship Application online, please complete the paper Passport Fund Application Form and all tasks outlined on the form.
Applications must be submitted by February 20, 2015.
Please note: Scholarships are available only for youth summer residential programs. Scholarships are not available for family, adult or day camp programs.
Summer 2015 Scholarship Deposit Requirements
- If you do not receive a scholarship and/or decide not to attend, your full deposit will be refunded if your cancellation is received by April 15, 2015. If you do not receive a scholarship and still wish to attend, your deposit will be applied toward your summer tuition and will not be refunded. Deposits are non-refundable if cancellations are received after April 15, 2015.
- If a cancellation is received May 1-31 a 50 percent refund will be given of the total tuition minus the deposit.
- If a cancellation is received on or after June 1 no refunds will be given.
- Villagers sent home from the Village for disciplinary reasons or homesickness will not receive a refund.
Received a Scholarship in 2014?
If you have received a scholarship for the summer of 2014, please complete the online thank you form here.