Office Assistant: Bemidji
Our J-I Visa does not authorize us to hire any of these support positions from outside the United States. Support positions are for U.S. citizens only.
- Customer service skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good communication skills; knowledge of a language other than English helpful
- Experience with computers and Microsoft Office preferred
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
- Answer telephones with quality customer service in mind
- Provide villager and staff transportation telephone customer service
- Enter computer data and communicate via computer
- Fax and photocopy
- Supervise villagers at Bemidji transportation locations: airport, buses, Village van and at overnight as scheduled
- Assist transportation staff with logistical questions and planning
Starting at $9.50 per hour. Salary with room and board if living on site, negotiable based upon experience and longevity.