Assistant Business Manager
- Minimum age 21
- Business-related major or equivalent experience
- Experience with word processing, computers, office machines, filing, bookkeeping, etc.
- Previous Concordia Language Villages experience, preferred
- Oral proficiency in the target language
- Current driver’s license
- Record-keeping skills and strong attention to details
- Strong communication skills in English
- Assist the business manager in completing business manager responsibilities (see business manager position description), as designated by the dean or business manager; duties vary by Village
- Assume responsibility for counseling and teaching duties as designated (see counselor position description)
Starting at $175 for a one-week period, room and board.