Our J-1 Visa does not authorize us to hire kitchen or nursing personnel from outside the United States.
- Registered nurse (RN) or LPN with Minnesota license
- CPR certified; experience in first aid and emergency management
- Experience in both children and adult illness/injury care; desire to work with children and young adults
- Community health knowledge
- Language ability and cultural assessment skills preferred
- Camping experience preferred
The relief nurse works on a one-day basis when the in-residence nurse has designated time off and/or assists the Village healthcare team with opening day procedures (The relief nurse’s responsibilities are those of the nurse).
Starting at $120 per day, plus meals.