Our hope is to serve you and your family with helpful information about planned giving. We have an increasing number of friends who now are benefiting from life income gifts, gift annuities and other plans. Thank you for taking the time to explore the benefits of gift planning.
Types of Planned Gifts
- Charitable Gift Annuity: Supplement income with fixed annual payments.
- Charitable Lead Trust: Reduce gift and estate taxes on assets passing to heirs.
- Charitable Remainder Unitrust: Create a hedge against inflation over the long term.
- Charitable Remainder Annuity Trust: Secure a fixed and often increased income.
- Life Insurance Gift: Make a large gift at little or no cost to yourself.
- Bequest in Will or Living Trust: Defer a gift until after your lifetime.
- Retirement Plan Gift: Avoid the twofold taxation on retirement plan assets.
- Real Estate Gift: Avoid capital gains tax on the sale of a home or other real estate.
- Outright Gift of Appreciated Property: Make a quick and easy gift of appreciated property.
For helpful information on planned giving, go to www.ccgift.org or contact:
Office of Development
Concordia Language Villages
901 8th St. S
Moorhead, MN 56562
800.699.9020 ext. 88